Sunday, April 12, 2009
Will it ever end?...
Sometimes all the stress just completely overwhelms me, and I wonder if I'll ever make it out of this alive. I guess in the end, none of us really do. We all deal with it, then die. It's been a good Easter, with plenty of celebrating. Fun, fun. Tonight, however, was not as fun. I've been thinking a lot about my bridesmaids. I'll thrilled to have them, don't get me wrong, but just worried about how much MORE that will cost me. Dresses, flowers, matching ties and boutonnieres. Oh joy. Not to mention that Jason and I already have a million things to pay for! My ring, the rest of our honeymoon, marriage licence, our share of the wedding costs... Then an apartment! And Jason's out of work!! Anyway, tonight it all came crashing down on me at once. It wasn't a pretty picture. Poor Jason was so confused at first, then depressed once I got it all explained properly. I know he's doing the very very best he can. I don't fault him in the least. It's just trying to figure out everything on my own. Mom helps a bit, Jason is so focused on the job hunt-- It's just me in the end. So, what to do, what to do?