Thursday, April 2, 2009

Closer to my Honey

After getting though the past weekend, Jason and I have actually grown much closer together. We told my parents together on Sunday night and did a devotional. It was so wonderful to have him beside me, having his support makes all the difference in the world. My parents were upset, of course, but they did well handling it. We're going to tell Jason's parents about everything this weekend, when they're both in town. We've done very well to keep up on our devotionals every since Sunday. After we read our scriptures and say a prayer, we cuddle. It's such an amazing feeling... Better than nearly anything. We're going to meet with the stake president weekly, every Tuesday. We're focusing on Jason's pornography issue, our devotionals, and getting everything moving forward in July. That's our next big step that will help us move forward. (And besides that, we can't wait!) The stake president said he would help Jason with the job search . Not that he hasn't done fabulous by himself!! He's applied for jobs everyday, without fail. He's also done so great with the pornography. Last night he called me at two in the morning, saying he was having a bit of a problem. I talked him through it, and nothing happened. I was so proud of him, for calling me and handling everything so well. It's so wonderful to know he's mine, all mine. I don't have to share my husband, with ANYONE or ANYTHING. We also reserved our honeymoon cabin on Monday, which made my entire week! It's so nice to know it's really going to happen. I mean, really, really!! Then on Wednesday, we bought a new ring for me!! It's so beautiful. We got a good deal, and I feel so proud to wear it! Everything has really come together. Jason has done everything to make me truly feel like our wedding is happening. He's on my account, we've been talking about our budgeting, and then getting everything else in place... Mm. :) I have such a good honey. Who knew being excommunicated would be such a blessing, and so soon?